I decided to do a mini 'fess sesh today. And post the bump pics tomorrow. Cross my heart. Sound alright with you? Don't forget - you can still join the regularly scheduled confession session tomorrow by linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition blog. There will be lots of lovelies over there spilling their guts.
1. Pregnancy is a major energy sapper. I am tired all of the time. I mean ALL of the time. Forget trying to work out and keep this bod in some sort of shape throughout these 9 months. I'm lucky if I can keep my eyes open long enough for dinner and a shower by the time I get home from work in the evenings. Growing a baby is hard work!
2. Speaking of tired...There is one girl in my office who feels the need to constantly tell me just how tired I look. All the time. Bless her heart, she means well. But if she tells me I look tired one more time, in her overly concerned voice, I may just scratch her eyeballs out. Literally. No one wants to hear that they look tired. Especially not a pregnant woman. I have enough other things to worry about.
3. Maternity pants are fugly. Save for a few redeeming pairs found at Gap, the majority of maternity bottoms out there have been horrifying in their hideousness. Saggy and lumpy and just plain gross. Future preggos take note: Don't waste your time at Kohl's. Old Navy. Even my beloved Target. Just go to Gap. Or, if the budget allows, to A Pea in the Pod. Le sigh. Mine doesn't.
4. I could really use a frosty margarita right now. Oh, wait...
5. A glass of wine would also be nice. Ummm...
6. With the holiday on Monday and Tuesday, this work week has only consisted of 2 days thus far. And I am already gunning for the weekend. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to work a full week next week. Blah.
7. My big Christmas gift from the hubby this year was a Canon DSLR camera. Yes, I now have a great camera. And no idea how to use it yet. In fact, it scares me a little. So don't be expecting any amazing quality photos here on the blog anytime soon.
8. We may or may not be creating our baby registries this weekend. Oh, ok - we ARE! Which excites me to no end. I mean, have y'all looked at the adorable things they make for tiny people these days? It's pretty amazing. I'd like to own a lot of it.
Got anything you'd like to share today?
If not, be sure to spill it tomorrow with Leslie.
And stop back by for a 'bump'date. Same time, same place.