A bunch of random thoughts for your Friday. These kinds of posts are fun too, no?
|It's Friday. Let's all dance in our slippers.|
* I made my first Etsy purchase this week. I can't tell you what it is because I know the person whom I purchased this item for reads this blog (hi, Erin!) but I am pretty giddy about it! And yes, you heard me right. I have never ordered anything off Etsy. 'Til now.
* Anyone watched the Bravo show "Vanderpump Rules?" It's set in Lisa Vanderpump's fancy, schmancy restaurant, Sur, and centered around the drama that unfolds with the staff there. I love Lisa (RHOBH being a guilty pleasure of mine that I indulge in every Monday night at 9) and just assumed I would like her new spin-off. Wrong. It's terrible. With a capital 'T'. I literally can't stand to watch the, as my mom would say, "smut." It's truly and purely smut. None of the grown adults on this show have any morals, class, loyalty, values, or just plain human decency. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. Never again.
* I see my mom in a lot of the things I do and say lately. It scares me a little.
* I wish we could all eat donuts. With every meal. And never gain a pound. The chocolate frosted Krispy Kremes with the pink and red v-day sprinkles? Those are breaking my heart right now. You see, I called things off last week and we parted ways. Since then, I've been trying to keep my distance, but it's so hard.
* This article appealed to my heart-loving self this week. Read it. Read it now.
|Try not to die of cuteness.|
* Wedge sneakers? Yah, they're a no. Don't care who you are. They're still a no.
* Worrying has taken up a lot of my time lately. More than I'd care to admit actually. You see, I am a champion worrier. I seriously think I could win some serious money if there were bets placed on who could worry the most. It's a terrible quality and one that I wish I didn't possess - especially now that I'm pregnant. I bookmarked this post because it really spoke to me. Now, I just have to remember to read it every single day and take some deep breaths when I feel the worry start to set it. One day at a time. One day at a time...
|My new motto.|
* I am super glad to hear that ruffles and lace are going to be in season again this year. Love me some frills.
* Has anyone else done a secret board on Pinterest? I did one for our baby boy's nursery so I could keep track of all of my ideas and inspirations without giving away our little secret for several months. I made it viewable to everyone the other day, but I almost didn't want to 'un-secret' it. Is that weird?
How's that for a random mumbo-jumbo of thoughts?
Image Credits: #1, #2