Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Current Lust List {Winter Edition}

So, you all know that I am a stay-at-home mom now. Which has been more of a blessing to me than I ever could have imagined. But, which has also come with a whole new, drastically smaller shopping budget. Drastically smaller as in, no shopping budget at all now. Shopping has been tabled for a while in the K household. It's not my favorite thing, but it's definitely worth it for me to be at home. And I have to say that I have been so good so far. I've been deleting store emails, avoiding my favorite shops, and refusing to purchase anything but necessities.

But just because I'm not shopping, doesn't mean I'm not looking....

And just because I'm not shopping doesn't mean that you lovely ladies can't. So, I figured I would go ahead and share some of the pretty little things I've had my eye on here on the blog so that if I can't enjoy them, at least some of you can!



Pillar Box red Hunter Wellies


kate spade new york stud earrings available in different colored stones at #Nordstrom
Grey Mock Layer Sheer Drape Chiffon Sweater Blouse | Goodnight Macaroon


Fortunately we are in the lull between seasons right now. Though the stores are starting to bring in their spring lines already, the snowy weather and below-average temperatures are making spring shopping the very last thing I would want to do right now. But, when those temperatures start to rise and the spring lines are in full force...Well. I might be having a bit more trouble keeping to this new budget. Lord help me.

If you'd like to see the rest of the items I've been lusting after, or any of the other items I've been pinning lately, come find me on Pinterest

And happy shopping.

18 comments:

  1. Love the striped shirt! All of these are so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunter Wellies have been on my "wants list" for years. Love the striped shirt and Tom's booties too. Ugh, not shopping is no fun - but, you are right, totally worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TOMS Desert Booties are amazing! So comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Wellies are on my lust list, too! I'm sure you entered already but Shay & Sheaffer are having a giveaway for that exact pair! You betcha I entered! They're actually giving away 2 pairs!!!!! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! I'm trying to not shop either... it is NOT easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it is fun to window shop right? I put some many things in my cart online and then x out of the screen and walk away before I can use my one click shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the Toms Booties for Christmas and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and way more versatile than I even though. Might be worth the splurge eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my darling sister, how do I know your my sister? Because literally been wanting EVERY single one of those for months.... Except the striped sweater- bc I already have it! Haha and the Kate Spade earrings are a first, but I love 'em:) love you! Give Caydskins kissers from aunt Jen Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a shopping budget either :) But you're right! Looking is fun! I adore those boots. Abigail got a pair for her 3rd birthday and I'm all kinds of jealous of my own kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks. I love the tunic and the toms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no shopping budget either, but I still love looking just the same. There's no harm in it and it's a lot easier on your bank account! The hardest time of year for me to not buy anything though is Christmas time, when there are tons of amazing sales and deals. But, eh, I love staying home with my little buddy much more than buying new things (not that I really ever bought things before anyhow, I'm too cheap and indecisive)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Hunter wellies for Christmas and I love them! I fear the day I can't shop anymore (and my husband very much looks forward to it!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to shop so that's why I have to work-HA! I love Hunter boots and would love to get pair of those TOMS booties.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I either have or want everything on your list!!! LOL! Good for you for staying strong and not shopping...I wish I had the willpower....because we really don't have the budget either because I stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent picks! I love them all! I'm the queen of filling up my online cart and then abandoning it, haha! Great idea to delete the emails and take yourself off store lists.. I've been wavering on a pair of Hunters but just can't justify the cost (esp considering how much I might/might not wear them?? Even though winter is lasting an eternity and then we have rainy/muddy spring to get through). I'm on a budget too with this house business, but I tell myself I'd rather be in my cozy home with my littles than out & about (where would I go? lol!) in new clothes that I might not even like next season.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those Toms boots are super cute, but I dont think I could pull them off. You totally could, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love my willies but I cannot get on the Toms boot train, I have tried them on and just do not do it for me. I think its bc I have nothing to wear them with. Love the satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I literally love everything on this list! I got a pair of Hunter boots a couple of weeks ago and have not stopped wearing them since. It's easiest for me to not shop during the time of year because I am always freezing and never want to take all my layers off in the dressing rooms haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! So please, take a minute and share a few words with me:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS